Janssen belongs to Johnson & Johnson group of companies, one of the most comprehensive health care companies in the world. In Greece Janssen began as a scientific office in 1973 and now one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in Greece.
Janssen is oriented in providing innovative and high quality products aiming at improving human lives. With main concern the pharmaceutical research, it discovers, develops and markets innovative drugs in five major therapeutic areas with unmet medical needs:
1. Cardiovascular and metabolic diseases (diabetes)
2. Neuroscience (schizophrenia, dementia, pain)
3. Infectious diseases (HIV / AIDS, Hepatitis C, tuberculosis)
4. Oncology (multiple myeloma, prostate cancer)
5. Immunology (psoriasis, psoriatic arthritis)
Janssen putting into practice the principles of Corporate Social Responsibility is applying for years actions and activities aiming to teach, offer and highlight the importance of health in creating a secure and prosperous future for all.