1. Dimitrios Koutsouris, Professor, Director of Biomedical Technology Laboratory of the National Polytechnic University of Athens (President).
2. Zoi Kolitsi, eHealth Strategist, epSOS, CALLIOPE, eHealth Governance Initiative.
3. Athina Triantafillidi, Director at the eGovernment Center for Social Security (IDIKA S.A.).
4. Mina Boubaki, IT Department, Hellenic Ministry of Health, eHealth expert.
5. Vasiliki Babali, MD, Metaxas National Anticancer Hospital.
6. Georgia Grintzali, Senior Advisor to the General Secretary of Public Health.
7. Theodoros Vontetsianos, MD, Scientific Manager of the Special Unit of Telemedicine at the “Sotiria” National Hospital.
8. Pantelis Aggelidis, Assistant Professor, ICT Department, University of Western Macedonia.
9. Georgios Dafoulas, Medical Resident of Pathology at “Laiko” National Hospital.
10. Chrisostomos Gounaris, Health Reform Support Programme Coordinator.
11. Dimitrios Kostakis, IT Systems Expert.
12. Alexander Berler, HL7 Hellas Chair.
13. Charalambos Kandiloros, Health Economics Specialist, vice-manager of “Aghios Savvas” Anticancer Hospital.
14. Vasiliki Mantzourani, Senior Advisor to the General Secretary of Public Health.
European Advisory Committee
• Gisele Roesems Kerremans, Deputy Head of Unit ICT for Health, DG CONNECT, European Commission.
• Peetso Teerje, Policy Officer, DG CONNECT, European Commission.
• Ilias Iakovidis, Acting Head of Unit, Digital Social Platforms, DG Connect, European Commission.
• Edwin W. Maarseveen, Policy officer, DG SANCO Unit D3 eHealth & Health Technology Assessment, European Commission.
• Brian O’ Connor, Chair, European Connected Health Alliance.
• Damian O’ Connor, Director of Operations, European Connected Health Alliance.